Test Training

Try us at your trial session! You have the opportunity to get your own picture of our personal trainers.

Arrange a convenient appointment for your trial session here!
0176 - 800 11 794

Arrange a convenient appointment for your trial session

Your data
Personal Training

BERLIN Personal Training

Our personal trainer offer an exclusive and first-class service all around fitness, nutrition and athletic performance.

Personal training means that you invest time and effort in your health and physical success while others remain tired and powerless. A possible individual weakness is analyzed and resolved through which injuries are avoided.

Trust in our close assistance, in a training regimen which is specifically designed for you as well as motivating advice that makes your way to success easier.

Better quality of life, posture, bone structure, vitality and health are only a few of the many benefits of an active lifestyle.

Arrange a date for your trial session

After signing a contract in the gym, members are often left on their own and mistakes are not corrected. Don’t waste your valuable time with empty workouts - instead invest it in a training with a high degree of effectiveness.

Two out of three gym members quit within the first six weeks. A lot of gyms offer good machines and classes, most members however fail because of a lack of personal assistance (Stiftung Warentest 01/2014).

The leading German consumer safety group (Stiftung Warentest) examined seven large fitness companies only three of them passed well (Stiftung Warentest 01/2014).

According to a published study of the IDEA Health & Fitness Association 75% of the people who are engaging in a fitness program do not attain any results. 9 out of 10 of the remaining 25% were training with a personal trainer.

Arrange a convenient appointment for your trial session.


© C. Blisse Personal Training